The Flanders Red (right) is down to 1.009 from an OG of 1.068. It is starting to develop some nice sourness and a cranberry fruitiness, and the buttery flavor that I got last time I took a sample is gone. This is shaping up to be a good one if it doesn't dry out too much.
Big Funky (left) is at 1.020 (pushing 12.5% ABV) from an OG of 1.120. I was excited to see that it has dried out from where it was going into secondary (1.040). The flavor is pretty smooth and it is developing some nice dark fruit character, but still no sourness. It still needs considerably more time, but it seems to be headed in the right direction.
Looks like the Cable Car Clone (right) is developing a nice pellicle after adding the DME pick me up. I'm hoping it is ready to bottle by the end of December, but it may need another few months.
I can't really see into the Lambic (front center) through the krasuen strained plastic.
The Blueberry Lambic seems to be getting a really vibrant color, can't wait to get that one bottled in a couple months.
The pluots in the Flanders Pale looks to be swollen and starting to get some bacterial/yeast growth on them. Certainly looks like it will take awhile for them to fully break down.